Registration for Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) Orientation Course:
The MRCGP [INT] South Asia Board is pleased to announce the registration for the OSCE orientation course scheduled in January 2018.
For downloading the application guide please click here.
For downloading the application form please click here.
Friday – Tuesday, January 26 – 30, 2018 (inclusive) – 4.5 Day course (January 26th half day)
Registration opens from Monday, December 04, 2017 until Sunday, December 31, 2017
£ 700 (British Pound Seven Hundred Only)
Includes morning and afternoon tea and buffet lunch during the course.
Banker’s drafts in UK pounds sterling made payable to the “MRCGP [INT] South Asia”
Southern Sun Hotel, Al Mina Street, Tourist Club Area. Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Panel of experienced examiners as facilitators
- Small group discussions and one to one feedback
- Interactive scenario based sessions
- Hands-on practice
- Special case presentations
- Exclusive session on examination skills
- Good and poor consultation videos and marking by the participants
- Learning need identification and tips to improve
- Sharing of experience and discussing individual areas of difficulty
- Familiarity with the actual exam environment
- Mock exam on the last day
- Overall pass rate of 67.75%
Applications can be sent to directly to the South Asia admin office below address.
Mr. Waseem Hameed
MRCGP [INT] South Asia Admin Office
Plot # 45 A, 906 Fortune Centre
PECHS Block 6, Main Shahrah e Faisal
Tel.: 92 21 3432 2423; Cell: 92 3000 50 49 06 (during normal office hours only)
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of places are limited, and slots will only be allocated on “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED” basis