MRCGP [INT] South Asia
Registration for Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) Orientation Course
The MRCGP [INT] South Asia Board is pleased to announce the registration for the OSCE orientation course scheduled in March 2022.
For downloading the application guide please click here.
For downloading the application form please click here.
Friday – Tuesday, March 18 – 22, 2022 (inclusive) – 5 Day course
Registration opens from Thursday, February 24, 2022 until Wednesday, March 09, 2022.
£ 800 (British Pound Eight Hundred Only)
$ 1090 (US Dollars One Thousand and Ninety only)
Includes morning and afternoon tea and buffet lunch during the course.
Banker’s drafts in UK pounds sterling / US Dollars made payable to the “MRCGP [INT] South Asia”
Please make sure that MICR code is mentioned on the bank draft made in UK Pounds Sterling
You can also make payments through Telegraphic Transfer (TT) please click here for details.
Fee could also be paid in cash on day 1 at the time of registration (for confirmed participants only)
Crowne Plaza, Sheikh Hamdan Street – Zone 1 – E3-02, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- RCGP Endorsed Course
- Panel of experienced examiners as facilitators
- Small group discussions and one to one feedback
- Interactive scenario based sessions
- Hands-on practice
- Special case presentations
- Exclusive session on examination skills
- Video viewing and marking by the participants
- Learning need identification and tips to improve
- Sharing of experience and discussing individual areas of difficulty
- Familiarity with the actual exam environment
- Mock exam on the last day
- Issuance of course participation certificate
- 26 CPD points/credit hours will be awarded
- Overall pass rate of 70%
Applications can be sent directly to the South Asia admin office below address.
MRCGP [INT] South Asia Admin Office
Plot # 45 A, 906 Fortune Centre
PECHS Block 6, Main Shahrah e Faisal
Tel.: 92 21 3432 2423; Cell: 92 3000 50 49 06 (during normal office hours only)
The number of places are limited, and slots will only be allocated on “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED” basis