OSCE Course Registration
MRCGP [INT] South Asia
Registration for Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) Orientation Course
The MRCGP [INT] South Asia Board is pleased to announce the registration for the OSCE orientation course scheduled in August/September 2023.
For downloading the application guide please click here.
For downloading the application form please click here.
Thursday – Monday, December 21 – December 25, 2023 (inclusive) – 5 Day Course
Registration opens from 16th November, 2023, until 8th December, 2023.
Includes morning and afternoon tea and buffet lunch during the course.
The Course fee will be collected in cash on day 1 at the time of registration.
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi, Al Mina Street, Al Zahiya, Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- RCGP Endorsed Course
- The panel of experienced examiners as facilitators
- Small group discussions and one-to-one feedback
- Interactive scenario-based sessions
- Hands-on practice
- Special case presentations
- Exclusive session on examination skills
- Video viewing and marking by the participants
- Learning needs identification and tips to improve
- Sharing of experience and discussing individual areas of difficulty
- Familiarity with the actual exam environment
- Mock exam on the last day
- Issuance of the course participation certificate
- 26 CPD points/credit hours will be awarded
- Overall pass rate of 73.18%
The soft copy of the application can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be sent directly to the South Asia admin office below address.
MRCGP [INT] South Asia Admin Office
Plot # 45 A, 906 Fortune Centre
PECHS Block 6, Main Shahrah e Faisal
Tel.: 92 21 3432 2423; Cell: 92 3000 50 49 06 (during normal office hours only)
The number of places are limited, and slots will only be allocated on “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED” basis